Monday 26 August 2013

A serendipitous shoot

I love serendipitous shoots - out of the blue, when I'm not prepared for them. A few weeks back, after supper, Elissa suddenly proclaimed that the light looked perfect, and that we should go to shoot at Edgewood Farm up here in Red Bluff.

Winter is very much on its way - the evenings are cooler, mosquitoes are more scarce and the leaves are starting to change colour. Most days, menacing storm clouds seem to gather towards sunset and then, just as they're done helping produce the most stunning sunsets, they leave. This was one of those evenings.

I rushed home to fetch my camera gear and tore out to the farm as quickly as I could to meet Elissa and her sister Kristen (who was to model for us). The light was, as she had said, perfect!


















No comments:

Post a Comment