Thursday 22 August 2013

Life

So, why exactly did I abandon the blog across at Wordpress to come here to Blogger? For several reasons, really... The main one, of course, is that I would like it mainly to be for friends and family - a place I can be real with you about my experiences over here.

For now, let me leave you with more pictures from our church homegroup meeting out at 10-mile lake last night. The weather has changed almost overnight from sweltering to mild - rainy too. This makes for absolutely beautiful evenings (and misty mornings, I am told). With very little time left for lake and river visits, I'm trying to make the most of it.

Lane ropes

Yellow

On the lake

The fire "dad" made for s'mores

Sunset framed

Sunset reflected

Boy fishing

My Green Beast with canoe loaded

2 comments:

  1. Wow, if I wasn't there I would want to be after looking at your photos. My particular faves are Sunset Framed and Lane rope, I do like the canoe one also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob. We're still here. You couldn't shake us!

    ReplyDelete