Wednesday 28 August 2013

Let's levitate

Last week Elissa (some of you will remember her from across at my Wordpress blog) posted a pic on Facebook of her sister "levitating", and it looked like something that would be cool to try. I haven't been in an experimenting or inspired mood photography-wise lately but, with Elissa's photo to motivate me, I decided to fix all that today.

Zoƫ arrived at the church unexpectedly, and two kids from across the road were playing out back, so I asked if they would all be my guinea pigs. There was a whole lot of trial and error (error being the operative word) and most of the pics didn't turn out but we sure had fun trying!

Herewith three kids levitating in the kids' play park we're building ...

Not exactly levitating, but it was a start!

Trying to figure out how mermaids levitate at the Mermaid Rock
There's something special about a flying cushion!

Now this one worked! Too funky!

Flying in to the balance beam
This levitating is an exhausting business.

2 comments: